Shadow over Basingsport
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm Not Sure I Like This...

2 posters

Go down

I'm Not Sure I Like This... Empty I'm Not Sure I Like This...

Post  Jana Snitch Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:36 pm

Name: Jana Snitch
Canon/original?: OC, Buzz Lightyear of Star Command
Species: Human, cyborg.
Cult?:No
Are you bringing a location? (explain/describe): No

It was raining, causing puddles of mud to form on the street of Trade World. A puddle was disturbed as someone ran through it quickly. Jana, a cyborg, stopped abruptly and looked behind her before turning and running again. “Oh cosmos oh cosmos!” came a low, almost boyish voice from the girl. Oh, why hadn’t she been more careful! The second she took that fruit, she was spotted and chased after by the store owner. She had been in such a rush to return from her drop off she hadn’t paid attention the fact the shop keeper was RIGHT THERE.

Another mile of running and Jana couldn’t run any longer. She stopped against a wall and looked back, expecting the shop keeper to be there ready to grab her. But he was gone.

“Oh, thank Capital Planet.” She said, putting a hand to her heart. Jana waited until her heart rate went back to its normal before taking a bite out of the fruit she had stolen. “Well I can’t say that wasn’t fun.” She chuckled to herself before making her way back to the Fixer.
------

“Jana!” called a raspy voice as the door closed behind the girl. “Where on Capital Planet have you been?!” a rather short and chubby man walked into the main room the great her. Robotic parts cluttered the ground and boxes upon boxes were on the shelves labeled with different parts.

“Calm down Fixer.” She said with a flick of her wrist. “I’m only 30 minutes late, no biggy.” The man simply face palmed and threw her a bag.

“Next time, at least call to tell me you’ll be late!” he said hurriedly before going back where he had come out of.

The cyborg rolled her eye. The Fixer was almost like a father to her. After her mom disappeared, The Fixer and her gang were all she had left. She sighed and walked out of the shop. It was still raining, albeit less than before. Jana grabbed her skateboard from the side of the building and hopped on. Being in a futuristic city had its perks, as Jana’s skateboard didn’t have any wheels. Instead it hovered slightly off the ground. She could get to her gang without needing to walk through all the muddy puddles.
-----
It was starting to get really dark, and the rain had started to pour down harder. The cyborg sneezed.

“Ugh. Just my luck.” She grumbled, leaning against a wall. She closed her eyes for a moment to collect herself. The sound of rain came to an abrupt stop and Jana opened her eyes. Only, she wasn’t greeted with a familiar site.

“……” she stared at her surroundings without saying a word. Where on Trade World was she?!

Jana Snitch

Character sheet
Level: 1
Health:
I'm Not Sure I Like This... Left_bar_bleue100/100I'm Not Sure I Like This... Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
AP:
I'm Not Sure I Like This... Left_bar_bleue50/50I'm Not Sure I Like This... Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Back to top Go down

I'm Not Sure I Like This... Empty Re: I'm Not Sure I Like This...

Post  Death of the Endless Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:26 pm

Approved!!
Death of the Endless
Death of the Endless
Admin

Character sheet
Level: ????
Health:
I'm Not Sure I Like This... Left_bar_bleue1000000/1000000I'm Not Sure I Like This... Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000/1000000)
AP:
I'm Not Sure I Like This... Left_bar_bleue50000/50000I'm Not Sure I Like This... Empty_bar_bleue  (50000/50000)

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum